NEW YORK, May 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — The William F. Ryan Community Health Network announced today that it is rebranding as Ryan Health, more closely uniting its six Manhattan community health centers with the new tagline: “Caring for New York. Here for you.” The new name and tagline are reflective of Ryan Health’s priority and commitment to place patients at the center of their care, while continuing the founding belief and legacy of Congressman William F. Ryan that “Healthcare is a right, not a privilege.” Article
- Telepsychiatry program connects students with mental health care
- OneSight To Open First-Ever New York City School-Based Vision Center In Brooklyn
- NYS Assembly Passes Resolution Funding SBHCs in 2018-19
- NYU Langone Health Introduces Telepsychiatry To Brooklyn Schools
- Should Schools Have Onsite Health Clinics for Teachers?