Join NY School-Based Health Alliance
Why join the Alliance?
Member benefits include:
- Regular member communications including e-news, advocacy updates and alerts, and state and national news and highlights you won’t receive elsewhere
- Information about Alliance and other organizations’ webinars and events pertinent to SBHCs and discounted member pricing on NYSBHA events
- Invitation to join members-only sponsor and/or member listserves where peers pose questions, discuss challenges and share solutions, and view or post job openings in the field
- A print copy of the Alliance’s Annual Report publication
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities: Add committee involvement and leadership skills to your resume by serving on committees and running for office
- ADVOCACY! Your dues and involvement in the Alliance assure representation and active lobbying on behalf of SBHCs in the NYS Legislature. The Alliance policy committee and works year-round to support school-based health professionals in New york State.
Our mission is to ensure public policies that guarantee every school-aged child in New York State, unimpeded access to quality, comprehensive medical, dental, and mental health care services. Your membership and active involvement play an essential role in the Alliance’s ability to achieve its vision of “Healthy Children, Healthy Teens, and Healthy Schools.”
To join, fill in the fields below and pay via PayPal or download and complete the membership application linked above and pay by check, made payable to NYSBHA, and send to:
New York School-Based Health Alliance
P.O. Box 8324
Albany, NY 12208
The Alliance is a 501 (c) (6) tax exempt professional membership organization. Membership dues are not tax deductible, but may be deductible as trade or business expenses if ordinary and necessary in the conduct of the taxpayer’s business. The estimated amount of membership dues allocable to nondeductible lobbying expenditures is 18%.
Join Now using our online Form
Become a Member
Regular member communications, advocacy updates, alerts & webinars are only some of what you receive as a NYSBHA member
Your donation plays an essential role in the Alliance’s ability to achieve its vision of "Healthy Children, Healthy Teens, and Healthy Schools."
Get in touch with NYSBHA