Below is a map of SBHCs across New York. Currently, the NYSBHA supports 272 School-Based Health Centers across the state. To find a health center near you, select your county of interest using the button in the top left corner and take a look at School-Based Health Centers in your community.
- Children’s Aid NYC National Nurses Month Spotlight: Caitlin Griffin
- Governor Hochul Announces First Recipients of $4M Mental Health Scholarship Program
- New York SBHA conference highlights engagement, data innovations
- Advocates, students and educators call for ban on flavored tobacco products in New York
- Bassett Valentine’s Soirée Raises More Than $250,000 for School-Based Health
There are no upcoming events.
P.O. Box 8324
Albany, NY 12208
518.694.3423 firstname.lastname@example.org ©NY School-Based Health Alliance