Below is a map of SBHCs across New York. Currently, the NYSBHA supports 272 School-Based Health Centers across the state. To find a health center near you, select your county of interest using the button in the top left corner and take a look at School-Based Health Centers in your community.
- We Need More Health Clinics at Schools
- Bassett School-Based Health Center earns $5K award from Excellus. Where the funds will go.
- Just over half of U.S. public schools offer mental health assessments for students; fewer offer treatment
- Medicaid Changes Could Provide a Big Boost to School Mental Health Services
- Open Door to Give Students a Fresh Start on the New School Year
P.O. Box 8324
Albany, NY 12208
518.694.3423 firstname.lastname@example.org ©NY School-Based Health Alliance