School-based health clinics across the city are under threat and facing potential closure or serious staff shortages because of Albany’s budget cuts and a change in the State Department of Health’s funding formula. “It is having a devastating effect on the field,” said Sarah Murphy, of the New York School-Based Health Alliance.
- WOW: Whitney on Wheels adds 3 new sites to its mobile health unit community locations
- Schenectady SBHCs expand services
- School health clinics could take a hit under rule to restrict green cards for immigrants who receive public aid
- NYSBHA prepares for annual conference next week
- Rochester SBHC Uses Therapy Dog to Ease Anxiety over Flu Shots