Below is a map of SBHCs across New York. Currently, the NYSBHA supports 272 School-Based Health Centers across the state. To find a health center near you, select your county of interest using the button in the top left corner and take a look at School-Based Health Centers in your community.
- The Importance of Vaccinating Adolescents and Young Adults
- New York City Schools Have Been Closing a Lot. That’s About to Change.
- ONLY ONE VACCINE IS OK FOR OLDER TEENS. IT’S ALSO THE HARDEST TO MANAGE IN RURAL AMERICA.
- PRESS RELEASE – Significant Wins for School-Based Health Centers in New York State
- 5 Essential Items Your Kids Need When They Go Back to School
P.O. Box 8324
Albany, NY 12208
518.694.3423 firstname.lastname@example.org ©NY School-Based Health Alliance