Urban Health Plan, a network of community health centers, including 11 SBHCs in the Bronx, held a vision event at several schools to offer screenings to children in the medically underserved area. More than 150 children were screened, with many of them now receiving glasses as a result of UHP and Evolve Vision.
- School health clinics could take a hit under rule to restrict green cards for immigrants who receive public aid
- NYSBHA prepares for annual conference next week
- Rochester SBHC Uses Therapy Dog to Ease Anxiety over Flu Shots
- School-based health centers to benefit from new law
- Urban Health Plan Teams Up with Envolve Vision Van to Visit Schools