Urban Health Plan, a network of community health centers, including 11 SBHCs in the Bronx, held a vision event at several schools to offer screenings to children in the medically underserved area. More than 150 children were screened, with many of them now receiving glasses as a result of UHP and Evolve Vision.
- NYSBHA Prepares for Advocacy Day event February 11th in Albany
- Health care providers have role in helping human trafficking victims
- WOW: Whitney on Wheels adds 3 new sites to its mobile health unit community locations
- Schenectady SBHCs expand services
- School health clinics could take a hit under rule to restrict green cards for immigrants who receive public aid