Ronda Kotelchuck serves on the board of the New York School-Based Health Foundation. She was the founding CEO of the Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC), a partnership with a mission to expand access to primary and preventive care in underserved communities. Here, she talks about how SBHCs fit in the continuum of care.
- Can Teachers Stop Teens From Considering Suicide? New York State Thinks So.
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Model Saved BCBS of MI $626M
- Watervliet to open school-based health center
- Telepsychiatry program connects students with mental health care
- OneSight To Open First-Ever New York City School-Based Vision Center In Brooklyn