Ronda Kotelchuck serves on the board of the New York School-Based Health Foundation. She was the founding CEO of the Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC), a partnership with a mission to expand access to primary and preventive care in underserved communities. Here, she talks about how SBHCs fit in the continuum of care.
- OneSight To Open First-Ever New York City School-Based Vision Center In Brooklyn
- NYS Assembly Passes Resolution Funding SBHCs in 2018-19
- NYU Langone Health Introduces Telepsychiatry To Brooklyn Schools
- Should Schools Have Onsite Health Clinics for Teachers?
- Districts look to bring mental health clinics into schools