Ronda Kotelchuck serves on the board of the New York School-Based Health Foundation. She was the founding CEO of the Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC), a partnership with a mission to expand access to primary and preventive care in underserved communities. Here, she talks about how SBHCs fit in the continuum of care.
- School health clinics could take a hit under rule to restrict green cards for immigrants who receive public aid
- NYSBHA prepares for annual conference next week
- Rochester SBHC Uses Therapy Dog to Ease Anxiety over Flu Shots
- School-based health centers to benefit from new law
- Urban Health Plan Teams Up with Envolve Vision Van to Visit Schools