Ronda Kotelchuck serves on the board of the New York School-Based Health Foundation. She was the founding CEO of the Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC), a partnership with a mission to expand access to primary and preventive care in underserved communities. Here, she talks about how SBHCs fit in the continuum of care.
- Senators propose new bills to increase telemedicine access for substance abuse disorders
- Faso, Tonko, Upton, Sarbanes Introduce Bill to Reauthorize School-Based Health Centers
- Kids’ Suicide-Related Hospital Visits Rise Sharply
- The William F. Ryan Community Health Network Rebrands as Ryan Health
- Auburn-Cayuga NAACP keynote speaker challenges students to ‘lead with your heart’