Ronda Kotelchuck serves on the board of the New York School-Based Health Foundation. She was the founding CEO of the Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC), a partnership with a mission to expand access to primary and preventive care in underserved communities. Here, she talks about how SBHCs fit in the continuum of care.
- NYS DOH Regional Training Schedule for SBHCs – 4/2 session has address update
- North Country Family Health Center awarded over $133K for its SBHC Dental Program
- SBHCs: Funding Issues and the “Columbine that Didn’t Happen”
- Native American Nonprofit Aims to Boost Community Health by Teaching Lakota Language
- Rep. Faso Supports Measure to Reauthorize School-Based Health Centers (SBHC)