Bassett Healthcare Network’s 20 school-based health centers recently received an accreditation that bolsters their credibility and should mean better reimbursement for the services they provide, according to the co-director of the program. The National Committee for Quality Assurance designated the centers as level 3 “patient-centered medical homes,” a health care model involving a team of practitioners and staff that coordinates care.
- OneSight To Open First-Ever New York City School-Based Vision Center In Brooklyn
- NYS Assembly Passes Resolution Funding SBHCs in 2018-19
- NYU Langone Health Introduces Telepsychiatry To Brooklyn Schools
- Should Schools Have Onsite Health Clinics for Teachers?
- Districts look to bring mental health clinics into schools