Bassett Healthcare Network’s 20 school-based health centers recently received an accreditation that bolsters their credibility and should mean better reimbursement for the services they provide, according to the co-director of the program. The National Committee for Quality Assurance designated the centers as level 3 “patient-centered medical homes,” a health care model involving a team of practitioners and staff that coordinates care.
- NYSBHA prepares for annual conference next week
- Rochester SBHC Uses Therapy Dog to Ease Anxiety over Flu Shots
- School-based health centers to benefit from new law
- Urban Health Plan Teams Up with Envolve Vision Van to Visit Schools
- Can Teachers Stop Teens From Considering Suicide? New York State Thinks So.