An honor roll provider is a NYC public or private Vaccines for Children Program (VFC)-enrolled provider who has received an Assessment, Feedback, Incentive, and eXchange (AFIX) visit and has reached specific criteria by the time of the original visit or by the time of follow-up.
- Dentist: Local children need better care
- School Based Health Centers Applaud Governor Andrew M. Cuomo for Providing Level State Funding in his 2018-19 Budget Plan
- Trump administration halts ‘evidence-based’ program that evaluates behavioral health therapies
- Healing, Not Metal Detectors, Will Dismantle the School-to-Prison Pipeline for Good
- For city kids with asthma, telemedicine and in-school care cut ER visits in half