An honor roll provider is a NYC public or private Vaccines for Children Program (VFC)-enrolled provider who has received an Assessment, Feedback, Incentive, and eXchange (AFIX) visit and has reached specific criteria by the time of the original visit or by the time of follow-up.
- NYSBHA prepares for annual conference next week
- Rochester SBHC Uses Therapy Dog to Ease Anxiety over Flu Shots
- School-based health centers to benefit from new law
- Urban Health Plan Teams Up with Envolve Vision Van to Visit Schools
- Can Teachers Stop Teens From Considering Suicide? New York State Thinks So.