An honor roll provider is a NYC public or private Vaccines for Children Program (VFC)-enrolled provider who has received an Assessment, Feedback, Incentive, and eXchange (AFIX) visit and has reached specific criteria by the time of the original visit or by the time of follow-up.
- OneSight To Open First-Ever New York City School-Based Vision Center In Brooklyn
- NYS Assembly Passes Resolution Funding SBHCs in 2018-19
- NYU Langone Health Introduces Telepsychiatry To Brooklyn Schools
- Should Schools Have Onsite Health Clinics for Teachers?
- Districts look to bring mental health clinics into schools