Senator Terrence Murphy (R-40) was a sponsor of a comprehensive safety plan to improve security and keep children safe at schools and other venues that recently passed the New York State Senate. The bill defines school shootings as terrorism and enables individuals to be charged with committing an act of terrorism if they knowingly and unlawfully discharge a firearm within 1,000 feet of a school, a place of worship, a mass gathering of 25 or more people, or a business.
- Telepsychiatry program connects students with mental health care
- OneSight To Open First-Ever New York City School-Based Vision Center In Brooklyn
- NYS Assembly Passes Resolution Funding SBHCs in 2018-19
- NYU Langone Health Introduces Telepsychiatry To Brooklyn Schools
- Should Schools Have Onsite Health Clinics for Teachers?