Senator Terrence Murphy (R-40) was a sponsor of a comprehensive safety plan to improve security and keep children safe at schools and other venues that recently passed the New York State Senate. The bill defines school shootings as terrorism and enables individuals to be charged with committing an act of terrorism if they knowingly and unlawfully discharge a firearm within 1,000 feet of a school, a place of worship, a mass gathering of 25 or more people, or a business.
- NYSBHA Prepares for Advocacy Day event February 11th in Albany
- Health care providers have role in helping human trafficking victims
- WOW: Whitney on Wheels adds 3 new sites to its mobile health unit community locations
- Schenectady SBHCs expand services
- School health clinics could take a hit under rule to restrict green cards for immigrants who receive public aid