Capital Region school-based health center sponsors Whitney Young in Albany and Hometown Health in Schenectady are considering affiliation, which could range from partnership to merger. An 18 month period research will occur before decisions are made. Article
- OneSight To Open First-Ever New York City School-Based Vision Center In Brooklyn
- NYS Assembly Passes Resolution Funding SBHCs in 2018-19
- NYU Langone Health Introduces Telepsychiatry To Brooklyn Schools
- Should Schools Have Onsite Health Clinics for Teachers?
- Districts look to bring mental health clinics into schools