Hadley-Luzerne is one of the latest school districts planning to bring in an outside health provider to provide school-based counseling services. School officials are working to establish an office for a representative from the Albany-based Parsons Child and Family Center to work with local students and families. Parsons, which is a subsidiary of the Northern Rivers Council, provides a variety of services including behavioral health, family support, education and residential and foster care.
- School health clinics could take a hit under rule to restrict green cards for immigrants who receive public aid
- NYSBHA prepares for annual conference next week
- Rochester SBHC Uses Therapy Dog to Ease Anxiety over Flu Shots
- School-based health centers to benefit from new law
- Urban Health Plan Teams Up with Envolve Vision Van to Visit Schools