Hadley-Luzerne is one of the latest school districts planning to bring in an outside health provider to provide school-based counseling services. School officials are working to establish an office for a representative from the Albany-based Parsons Child and Family Center to work with local students and families. Parsons, which is a subsidiary of the Northern Rivers Council, provides a variety of services including behavioral health, family support, education and residential and foster care.
- Senators propose new bills to increase telemedicine access for substance abuse disorders
- Faso, Tonko, Upton, Sarbanes Introduce Bill to Reauthorize School-Based Health Centers
- Kids’ Suicide-Related Hospital Visits Rise Sharply
- The William F. Ryan Community Health Network Rebrands as Ryan Health
- Auburn-Cayuga NAACP keynote speaker challenges students to ‘lead with your heart’