Hadley-Luzerne is one of the latest school districts planning to bring in an outside health provider to provide school-based counseling services. School officials are working to establish an office for a representative from the Albany-based Parsons Child and Family Center to work with local students and families. Parsons, which is a subsidiary of the Northern Rivers Council, provides a variety of services including behavioral health, family support, education and residential and foster care.
- NYSBHA Prepares for Advocacy Day event February 11th in Albany
- Health care providers have role in helping human trafficking victims
- WOW: Whitney on Wheels adds 3 new sites to its mobile health unit community locations
- Schenectady SBHCs expand services
- School health clinics could take a hit under rule to restrict green cards for immigrants who receive public aid