Hadley-Luzerne is one of the latest school districts planning to bring in an outside health provider to provide school-based counseling services. School officials are working to establish an office for a representative from the Albany-based Parsons Child and Family Center to work with local students and families. Parsons, which is a subsidiary of the Northern Rivers Council, provides a variety of services including behavioral health, family support, education and residential and foster care.
- Can Teachers Stop Teens From Considering Suicide? New York State Thinks So.
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Model Saved BCBS of MI $626M
- Watervliet to open school-based health center
- Telepsychiatry program connects students with mental health care
- OneSight To Open First-Ever New York City School-Based Vision Center In Brooklyn