Hadley-Luzerne is one of the latest school districts planning to bring in an outside health provider to provide school-based counseling services. School officials are working to establish an office for a representative from the Albany-based Parsons Child and Family Center to work with local students and families. Parsons, which is a subsidiary of the Northern Rivers Council, provides a variety of services including behavioral health, family support, education and residential and foster care.
- OneSight To Open First-Ever New York City School-Based Vision Center In Brooklyn
- NYS Assembly Passes Resolution Funding SBHCs in 2018-19
- NYU Langone Health Introduces Telepsychiatry To Brooklyn Schools
- Should Schools Have Onsite Health Clinics for Teachers?
- Districts look to bring mental health clinics into schools