Among its proposed 2018-19 school year budget, the Guilderland Central School District Board of Education included the creation of a school-based mental health clinic, in partnership with Capital Region BOCES and Parsons Child and Family Center/Northern Rivers, to serve Guilderland students and their families, and provide funding for additional special education teachers at the high school and elementary levels “to support co-teaching.”
- OneSight To Open First-Ever New York City School-Based Vision Center In Brooklyn
- NYS Assembly Passes Resolution Funding SBHCs in 2018-19
- NYU Langone Health Introduces Telepsychiatry To Brooklyn Schools
- Should Schools Have Onsite Health Clinics for Teachers?
- Districts look to bring mental health clinics into schools