Among its proposed 2018-19 school year budget, the Guilderland Central School District Board of Education included the creation of a school-based mental health clinic, in partnership with Capital Region BOCES and Parsons Child and Family Center/Northern Rivers, to serve Guilderland students and their families, and provide funding for additional special education teachers at the high school and elementary levels “to support co-teaching.”
- Can Teachers Stop Teens From Considering Suicide? New York State Thinks So.
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Model Saved BCBS of MI $626M
- Watervliet to open school-based health center
- Telepsychiatry program connects students with mental health care
- OneSight To Open First-Ever New York City School-Based Vision Center In Brooklyn