Open Door Family Medical Centers annual fall fundraising dinner took place November 9th at Brae Burn Country Club. Funds raised at the event support the work of Open Door, a non-profit pioneer in community-based primary medical care. Open Door serves more than 55,000 patients each year, many of whom would be otherwise unable to afford quality health care, living at or below the federal poverty line. Article
- OneSight To Open First-Ever New York City School-Based Vision Center In Brooklyn
- NYS Assembly Passes Resolution Funding SBHCs in 2018-19
- NYU Langone Health Introduces Telepsychiatry To Brooklyn Schools
- Should Schools Have Onsite Health Clinics for Teachers?
- Districts look to bring mental health clinics into schools