Open Door Family Medical Centers annual fall fundraising dinner took place November 9th at Brae Burn Country Club. Funds raised at the event support the work of Open Door, a non-profit pioneer in community-based primary medical care. Open Door serves more than 55,000 patients each year, many of whom would be otherwise unable to afford quality health care, living at or below the federal poverty line. Article
- NYSBHA prepares for annual conference next week
- Rochester SBHC Uses Therapy Dog to Ease Anxiety over Flu Shots
- School-based health centers to benefit from new law
- Urban Health Plan Teams Up with Envolve Vision Van to Visit Schools
- Can Teachers Stop Teens From Considering Suicide? New York State Thinks So.