Montefiore’s Dr. David Appel provides commentary to Pediatric News on Florida’s recently passed gun control bill, namely, its inclusion of funding to expand mental health services for students through a simple, sustainable, and nonpolitical solution: the provision of behavioral health professionals.
- Telepsychiatry program connects students with mental health care
- OneSight To Open First-Ever New York City School-Based Vision Center In Brooklyn
- NYS Assembly Passes Resolution Funding SBHCs in 2018-19
- NYU Langone Health Introduces Telepsychiatry To Brooklyn Schools
- Should Schools Have Onsite Health Clinics for Teachers?