Montefiore’s Dr. David Appel provides commentary to Pediatric News on Florida’s recently passed gun control bill, namely, its inclusion of funding to expand mental health services for students through a simple, sustainable, and nonpolitical solution: the provision of behavioral health professionals.
- School health clinics could take a hit under rule to restrict green cards for immigrants who receive public aid
- NYSBHA prepares for annual conference next week
- Rochester SBHC Uses Therapy Dog to Ease Anxiety over Flu Shots
- School-based health centers to benefit from new law
- Urban Health Plan Teams Up with Envolve Vision Van to Visit Schools