Montefiore’s Dr. David Appel provides commentary to Pediatric News on Florida’s recently passed gun control bill, namely, its inclusion of funding to expand mental health services for students through a simple, sustainable, and nonpolitical solution: the provision of behavioral health professionals.
- Bronx pediatrician became brainchild behind school-based health programs
- The Future of Healing: Shifting From Trauma Informed Care to Healing Centered Engagement
- Liverpool CSD Introduces Parent University
- Congressman: School-based health centers “critical” to protecting kids
- Senators propose new bills to increase telemedicine access for substance abuse disorders